[AT] A part for my JD 2010

Ralph Goff alfg at sasktel.net
Mon Nov 1 19:54:18 PST 2004

I was impressed by the online parts catalogue service that John Deere offers
. I have not signed up for it myself but tried it out on a friend's
computer. Registration is free and once you have done that you can search
for whatever John Deere parts you need. I haven't signed up yet since I only
have one piece of Deere equipment on the farm (AR tractor). Might be a good
time to sign up now since I think I am needing a carb kit for that tractor.
Anyway, heres the local dealer's website with the necessary links to sign up
for the online catalogue. I think I'll give it a try.
http://www.mcleansagra.com/

Ralph in Sask.
http://lgoff.sasktelwebsite.net/