[AT] Concrete slab

George Willer gwill at toast.net
Tue Nov 23 19:17:32 PST 2004

Bear,

I had a hopper that resembled a miniature gravity wagon in shape that I used
in place of the loader bucket on an old Ford tractor.  It was a life saver a
few times.  It could get in tough places with about a 1/2 Yd. at a time, but
could also raise to pour in tall forms.  It had a peep gate that allowed
good control.

I'm sure happy that I don't pour concrete any more.  One thing to
remember... either you work the concrete or it will work you!

George Willer

Bear
BTW we used to use the tractor mixer a lot to ferry cement from the truck to
the pour when it was too wet or to tight a location to get the truck in.
Just like a georgia buggy, but lots better than Mexican dumptruck
(wheelbarrow)