[AT] 460 What do you think?

Ricky Prescott diamondp at centex.net
Tue Nov 23 07:53:51 PST 2004

I am thinking since the tractor has sat for a while and not run I need to
pull the injectors and have them tested before I try and start it up.  Also
I am going to replace all the glow plugs.  Don't you think this is a good
idea?  Or what should I do?  I have never tried to get a diesel running
after it has been idle for some time.  What is the best thing to do here?
All I have to go on is what the previous owner has told me.  He told me he
started it and it blew specks of diesel all over his barn.  He had it
running for about 30 minutes.  He hasn't done anything to it since.  Thanks,
Ricky