[AT] 460 diesel

Wayne Snelling wsnelling at southplainscollege.edu
Mon Nov 22 07:34:39 PST 2004

Ricky: I am sure I have some 460 books. I'll see what I have tonight.
Plus, I talked to my friend that had one of the IHC early numbered
series diesels and he said just be sure it has the radiator full and
crank it and let it run for a while-30-45 min shut it down let it cool
and go through the same process again-rings are stuck and it is not
burning the fuel. He even covered the radiator for a little while after
it was running and made the temp get up for a short time, but don't get
it too hot too long!

Wayne