[AT] tri-axle trailer question

CBear81438 at aol.com CBear81438 at aol.com
Wed Nov 17 04:11:17 PST 2004

In a message dated 11/17/2004 2:17:59 AM Central Standard Time,
K7jdj at aol.com writes:

I plan  my "hauls" as much as  possible to
avoid
peak traffic and do a  lot of weekend hauls. On occasion when I  miss-time a
trip I wish I
had a bullet Prof vest. Most of our drivers own the roads and  don't  like to
share.

Gary
Renton, WA.

Same here, that's why I travel the back roads and then that requires more  HP
for the hills.  I drive enough large trucks on the Interstates though,  so I
would rather just go the "scenic" route....   We hauled about 15  oil tanks
into here in the mid 80's.  They were 16ft tall and 16 ft  dia....   Also got
some good experience buying up old combines.   always hauled tem with the header
back then.....

Cecil in OKla