[AT] Gaskets for Zenith carburetors

Phil Auten pga2 at hot1.net
Tue Nov 16 18:09:40 PST 2004

John,
If you go to your favorite parts place you should be able to buy
a sheet of the correct gasket material fairly inexpensively. You
then need a utility knife, X-acto knife, single edged razor blade
or real sharp pocket knife. Set the bowl down on the material
and cut carefully around it. Then cut out the center as required.
One sheet should make enough gaskets to last even you for
some time.

Phil