[AJD] The new Lindeman's are home

Brian VanDragt bvandragt at intraworldcom.net
Mon Nov 15 19:31:37 PST 2004

Chris,
I have a running Lindeman with a blade and hydraulic system.  I haven't had
it apart so I can't help you with reassembly, but you should get the parts
manual sold here: http://www.lindemanarchives.com/  The exploded views
should help you get it back together in the correct order.  The site also
lists some parts sources.  The only extra parts I have are the broken ones
I've replaced.

Brian VanDragt
Douglas, Michigan