[AJD] ebay sellers & buyers sometimes amaze me.

Spencer Yost yostsw at atis.net
Mon Nov 15 17:52:51 PST 2004

The guy that bought my Massey Harris Tractors was the buyer
here(lansingriverrat).    This buyer has 100-200 tractors, is buying at a
feverish pace and keeps most of them out in the rain.  I have that directly
from the mouth of a good friend of his that does most all if his
tractor-picking-up.  Only a small percentage have covered storage.  I was
under the impression from the few emails I got and from his friend that he
knew quite a bit about tractors but apparently not.  The tractor is close
to where he lives though so that may have something to do with his bid.

What are those skinny wheels and tires anyways????

Spencer Yost
Owner, ATIS
Plow the Net!
http://www.atis.net