[AT] Gaskets for Zenith carburetors

John Wilkens jwilkens at eoni.com
Mon Nov 15 20:19:46 PST 2004

John, I've about given up trying to find these kind of small carb parts.  I
resort to a sharp craft knife, a set of magnifying glasses (optional if
you're a young guy) and a set of small hole punches that I apply with my
drill press for a clean job.  I use a smooth rubber floor tile to cut
on.  Keeps the knife sharp and helps hold the gasket material from
slipping.  I just bite the bullet and make 3 or 4 at a time--while I have a
good pattern.  Wish we had a supply source like Robert's JD carb
parts!  The home made gaskets work fine as long as you use the right
thickness of gasket material.   John W.