[AT] Gaskets for Zenith carburetors

John Boehm rustyacres at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 15 19:20:49 PST 2004

Does anyone know of a source for the fuel bowl gaskets
for Zenith carburetors? On a carbuetor cleanup, this
is often the only part needed and I'm tired of buying
the whole carburetor kit for $20-$30. I have been able
to buy single fuel bowl gaskets for Marvel-Schebler
carburetors from my John Deere dealer for around $3
each. I checked today with the local AGCO dealer if
the gasket listed for Allis-Chalmers B is available
and they were neither helpful nor encouraging.

John Boehm
Woodland, CA
Visit my web site at http://vintagetractors.com