[AT] IH 466 question

Edward Tabor edward.tabor at zoominternet.net
Sat Nov 13 18:55:59 PST 2004

Don,
If you can, check all of the connections at the computer, and other
places.  Clean them with electrical connection cleaner and use a little
dielectric grease when putting them back together.  Also, is the fuel
pedal cable or electronic.  If electronic, clean the sensor really
well.  It sounds like a dirty connection. or a bad wire....somewhere.

Ed