[AT] IH 466 question

bwhdon acton at onramp.bz
Fri Nov 12 11:49:53 PST 2004

When you are in an area like Winnemucca the closes place that has this
computer is 170 miles in Reno at the IH dealer, seems the local places that
work on disels can't afford the equipment needed, just hit and miss
mechanics. Caterpiller here , smith detroit , etc. don't even have the dang
technowlegy to hook up to these things.

To many dang new fangeled comtraptions that get in the way of simplisity of
mechanical repairs.

Don