[AT] Northern Lights

Ralph Goff alfg at sasktel.net
Sun Nov 7 20:48:39 PST 2004

Larry, if you guys in the south can see them I guess I need to be looking
south.
Seriously, I just drove home at 10:00 and did not notice anything out of the
ordinary in the northern sky. But its not at all unusual to see them here.
The last really spectacular display was about the 12th of October. Came in
from combining and noticed the northern sky was just alive with shimmering
lights. I thought I'd try a digital picture of it but could not even see
them on the display screen so figured it wouldn't work.
I'm seeing a lot of reports from the south tonight saying how brilliant the
northern lights are. First time viewing for some .

Ralph in Sask.
http://lgoff.sasktelwebsite.net/