[AT] Northern Lights

Bill Brueck b2 at chooka.net
Sun Nov 7 19:40:51 PST 2004

Hey, thanks for the heads up.  Nice white curtains over horizon clouds,
starting due west and extending probably 135 degrees, maybe more.  Some
streaks going right overhead.  Called my son, he has been watching them for
about 3 hours, said there was more color earlier.

SE Minnesota, Rochester area

B²
Bill Brueck (brick)
Chatfield, Minnesota USA

Confusion is a higher state of knowledge than ignorance.