[AT] Jap tractors

HaliganBar at aol.com HaliganBar at aol.com
Sun Nov 7 09:34:42 PST 2004

The explanation I got was that Yanmar stopped selling tractors under their
name in the US when they entered into the agreement with JD. Apparently it was
part of a non-compete clause of the contract. I know people who purchased
Yanmar stuff prior to the JD deal and they are very happy with them. I've also
recently noticed Yanmar mini-excavators around. Not sure if they are gray-market
or if they are not included in the JD deal.

Karl