[AT] Lawn tractor blue book

Steve W. falcon at telenet.net
Sat Nov 6 15:38:41 PST 2004

My local dealer gets about 2500.00 for a 1641 in good shape and with a
mower deck and snow blower.
2000.00 for a bare tractor. I bought one last year just before winter.
He just sold one last week for 2900.00
but that one was mint and had a steel cab as well as the 48" deck and
45" blower.
Add 100.00 or so if it has the front outlets, and about 300 if you have
the rear three point.
IF you do have the rear 3 point you would be better off removing it and
selling it on Ebay,
they bring REAL money, from 300 and up is normal price.

Steve Williams
Near Cooperstown NY