[AT] Help?

Spencer Yost yostsw at atis.net
Thu Nov 4 07:38:23 PST 2004

>Seems there are several people who have their feathers ruffled.

No, this misses the point.  This is not "ruffled feathers".  This is
absolute and total lack of any self-control and I am tired of losing the
ones that do show restraint, maturity and discretion because of it.  The
problem intensifies as we loose more and more of these well-reasoned
individuals that act as control rods in our antique-tractor reactor.

Ideals and  visions that have guided this list of almost eleven years, has
been dismantled by inconsiderate people who think that their opinion on
politics and religion actually matters to the rest of the list.  Let me
give all of you a clue:   The few that that might care about your political
opinions should get the benefit of those opinions via personal email - not
via the list.  Does this message apply to you?   If you are saying to
yourself "Spencer and the rest of the silent majority are too "sensitive"
(how can sticking to the rules and insisting everyone do the same be
sensitive) or "The ones complaining are just damn liberals"(more
conservatives have left than liberals by the way), or you are saying "I
don't see the problem",  then trust me - you don't have a clue and are part
of the problem and not part of the solution.

Spencer Yost
Owner, ATIS
Plow the Net!
http://www.atis.net