[AT] Help?

Ricky Prescott diamondp at centex.net
Thu Nov 4 07:11:46 PST 2004

Seems there are several people who have their feathers ruffled.  I think we all need to kiss and make up.  I have some great friends on here and donot wish to loose touch with them.  Abide by the rules of the list and lets get back to some ag related topics.  I have learned so much and the wealth of Knowledge is tremendous.  I don't want to loose any future opporotunity of learning something  the easy way instead of the hard way.  Your help is appreciated.  Thanks, Lightning. (Ricky)