SV: SV: Re[2]: [AT] NC Trailer regulations

DAVIESW739 at aol.com DAVIESW739 at aol.com
Tue Nov 2 08:25:00 PST 2004

Mattias, if you take off the high tax that we  have here in oregon the cost
per gallon is the same if not lower than all the  states around us including
California and Washington.  I would say I like  the law because it not only puts
people to work but I don't have to stumble  around trying to get the car
filled file some lazy guy watches me and waits for  the money.  And when you are
all dressed up to go some place you don't have  to smell like gas when you get
there. Not a bad deal when doesn't cost anything  HUH!

What i can't figure out though is why we pay 10 to 15 cents more for  gas out
here in the small towns than we do in Salem or portland that's a real  bummer.
We usually fill up when in Salem 25 miles away to save the  differance.

Walt Davies
Cooper Hollow Farm
Monmouth, OR  97361
503 623-0460