[AT] Re: Ford tractor auction

Daniel Marchant stick at sasktel.net
Thu May 6 13:12:59 PDT 2004

I'll be there. I'm over by Fairlight, south of Moosomin, so Melita's really
close for me. I'm going to try to keep track of the sale prices for the guys
over on YT anyway, so I can post them here too if anyone wants. I'm only a
hobby farmer/market gardener, so my time is pretty much my own and I was
already planning to go to it, along with an overnight in Brandon for LOML.
I'm one of those who work "away" for 8 days then I'm home for 10. I work
over in MB, about 700km NE of here. Long commute, huh?

Whereabouts in SK are you, Ralph? It's relatively warm down here, but really
windy. A few of my neighbours have started seeding already. Not many though.
Me, I spent the morning chasing a danged cow that broke through the fence
and was about 4 miles up the road. Finally got her back home and fixed the
fence. Was just about ready to grab the old .303 and let her fill the
freezer!

Stick