[AT] Ford tractor auction

Ralph Goff alfg at sasktel.net
Wed May 5 13:05:03 PDT 2004

This looks like an interesting auction, especially for the Ford collectors
out there.
http://www.auctionhouse.com/taylor/listing.php?listing_id=2517
Theres even a "twin tractor". A Dearborn pull type combine and a couple of
Funk conversions make this a sale that should draw a good crowd. Not much
time though, its coming up this Saturday. Too far away for me and I should
also be out in the field planting a crop then too. Shut down today due to a
very welcome rain shower last night which has now turned back to light snow.
Spring just can't make up its mind to stay in Sask.

Ralph in Sask.
http://www3.sk.sympatico.ca/lgoff/latestpage.html