[AT] OT garden rototiller

Larry D. Goss rlgoss at evansville.net
Sat May 29 22:00:56 PDT 2004

That sounds similar to what I've ended up with, Dean.  I run a 50-inch
tiller on the three-point of my compact Kubota (with hydro drive) and
have a Mantis unit for doing all the weeding and cultivating after
planting.  The Mantis tiller is a super-light unit that will bounce
around like crazy unless you operate it like the instruction book tells
you to.  If you walk backwards with it as you use it, it will till
nearly eight inches deep without bouncing.  I have a bunch of raised
beds built in to the landscaping around the house, and the Mantis unit
is the only thing I would dream of trying to work them with.

Larry