[AT] OT garden rototiller

Dean VP deanvp at att.net
Sat May 29 20:41:20 PDT 2004

John:

Here is what I have learned about roto-tillers. Get one about 3 times
heavier than what you think you need. I have been beat to death by
roto-tillers that were too light. :-)  I finally really took control and
have a used 50" three point roto-tiller behind my JD 750 Compact tractor.
Doesn't take long to do the garden but neither I nor the tractor gets beat
up. And probably didn't cost much more than the bone/body killer hardware
store types.

Dean A. Van Peursem
Snohomish, WA 98290

What people can dream, people can do! George W. Bush

www.deerelegacy.com