[AT] Southeast Old Threshers' Reunion June 30th-July4th

charlie hill chill8 at cox.net
Tue May 25 09:48:37 PDT 2004

I'M NOT GETTING MY LIST MAIL!!!!

I don't know when this tread started but this is the first I've seen of it.
Could someone tell me how many list messages they have gotten in the last 24
hours or for some specific time period.   Does anyone else have this
problem?  I'm getting hardly any mail from the list.

BTW Cecil,  You are right.  That Denton show is even TOO HOT for me.  I love
the show but the heat is unbearable most years.  Anyone going to that show
needs an air conditioned motor home or a nearby motel room to retreat to in
the middle of the day.

Charlie