[AT] Three point hitches and Dean's commentary

Michael Miller sweetcorn70 at hotmail.com
Fri May 21 17:17:09 PDT 2004

Bigdog,
   What would the fun be in that :-)  The way I see it, I can take my $1000
M, put on a 600$ hitch, $150 worth of valving, another $20 in hoseing, and
still have a tractor worth, oh, roughly $1100 :-)  I hate to sound like a
green undies guy but RESALE RESALE RESALE...  If I can get the 70 cheap
enough, spend $600 to put electric start on it, and then have a usable
tractor, larger than anything I have, with PS, 3 pt, live pto, etc. then I
might think about it.  However, I am afraid this fellow is going to want
more for it than I'll pay for a green tractor.

Mike