[AT] OT - JD STX38 fuel problems

Dean VP deanvp at att.net
Thu May 20 19:10:50 PDT 2004

Frank:

The filter isn't plugged. Mike has performed the test of disconnecting the
line to the carburetor. The flow is completely adequate. He is going to try
a new filter but my guess is there is some problem in the carburetor.

Dean A. Van Peursem
Snohomish, WA 98290

What people can dream, people can do! George W. Bush

www.deerelegacy.com