[AT] OT cutting more grass

Warren F. Smith WarrenSmith at palmettobuilders.net
Tue May 18 12:58:21 PDT 2004

I'm sure to make this work it would have to be done on the "k.i.s.s."
principle, but that problem could be solved by turning all the decks to
disharge out the rear. If you made a hitchable lowboy frame out of angle
iron and casters, maybe you could mount the handleless, wheel less cheapo
mower decks in the frame and pull them that way. I think the cheapest
pushmower at walmart now is 99.00, but I frequently see and pick up mowers
left curbside that usually just need a little tlc to start.

This is beginning to sound like a Rube Goldberg device, though. Imagine 3, 4
or more B&S 3.5 engines whining in unison (or more likely, just out of
synch) plus the noise of your puller. Probably wouldn't be very fuel
efficient either.

However, I strongly believe that someone else on the list needs to make one
of these rigs and post some photos on the web;)

Warren

---
Hey, we check all the outgoing mail and certify it Virus Free.