[AT] OT cutting more grass

Dave Merchant nesys_com at ameritech.net
Tue May 18 12:24:50 PDT 2004

This weekend on our Brownsville trip we saw something relevant on a
dealer's lawn.

A 3 blade self powered trailer deck hitched behind a 4 wheel ATV.

Bet it was expensive, though!

One thing I'd worry about with ganging small mowers is all those chutes
kicking out
rocks and ricocheting against the other mowers, then heading your way.

Dave Merchant

At 01:16 PM 5/18/2004, you wrote:
>There is a man I know who took the cheap walmart mowers and connected them
>to a trailering mechanism.  He mows about much as you do.  Doesn't take him
>very long.  He pulls it with a 12 horse Walmart rider.  Ricky

Dave Merchant
kosh at nesys.com
nesys_com at ameritech.net

http://www.nesys.com