[AT] JD 630 rearend and trans./Unsubscribe now

Billy Hood aggie1967 at msn.com
Fri May 14 12:18:21 PDT 2004

Wayne
We could chip in and buy Lightning some of those ear muff radios and he could listen to rap on hi volume.  No way he could hear the tranny/diff then.

One of my Moline UTS's was used to haul fertilizer buggies up and down the road for 20 years.  It makes so much noise in high that you need ear protection.  The son of the original owner who I got the set of U's from said it was in rear end, but no noise in any other gear.  I think that the fifth gear noise just goes back to the differential and that is where you her it.   Sounds like it is coming between your legs on a standard tractor like this.  This tractor also has a high gear change and will run 30  mph or more it you have the cohones to pull a spreader wagon this fast.  Tractor is one of 6 I picked up about 12 miles east of Seymour.
Bear