[AT] JD 630 rearend and trans./Unsubscribe now

Wayne Snelling wsnelling at southplainscollege.edu
Fri May 14 10:57:53 PDT 2004

Really would like to tell Lightning what is about to happen in the gears
of the 630. However, on second thought maybe not.
Normal to have noise in one sometimes more than one gear. I just ran the
SMTA to other day and it howled in second but no other gears. Most JD iI
have ever driven do some howling in a gear and that is where I learned
to sing, trying to drown it out!

Wayne

BTW School is out and I will unsubscribe from ATIs for the summer but
you guy don't let lightning get away with too much!
Gotta get down there soon and see the JD 630. Love the Mean Green and
cannot wait to see Lightning driving a green tractor!