[AT] JD 630 rearend and trans.

Ricky Prescott diamondp at centex.net
Fri May 14 10:53:36 PDT 2004

I used 90 wt oil.  That is what my manual called for.  I drained the old oil
and put in some gasoline and ran it for a while.  I drained it and then put
in the new JD oil.  I also did the same thing for the reduction gear.  It
did quite down some, but still whines in 4th, 5th and sixth gear.  It really
sounds out when you are pulling something up a hill in high gear.  Ricky