[AT] Question OT

Richard Fink Sr nancydick at keyconn.net
Thu May 13 08:52:59 PDT 2004

Thanks mike fan is 6 blade in good shape the shroud is in good shape a few
bent fins no oil or dirt just washed out. engine just had a tune up about
1000 miles and set the carb with a vacuum gage. has a large trany colder. I
replaced the temp sender last fall. This one came from the factory with out
all that smog stuff it is a 1983. I removed the thermostat yesterday will
get a chance to try it out over week end a friend needs a big ih hauled.