[AT] Portland swap meet

George Willer gwill at toast.net
Wed May 12 16:56:09 PDT 2004

Larry,

Great!  Thanks... that's just what I needed to know.  I don't know how long
I'll stay... it depends on how I feel Thursday night.  The butt buggy will
help.  Maybe I'll see you Friday.  Marilyn and Reba won't be looking for me
until they see me.  I'll be carrying a phone... 419-680-0940

George Willer