[AT] Portland swap meet

George Willer gwill at toast.net
Wed May 12 13:48:03 PDT 2004

This will be our 30th year at the Portland August show, but I've never been
to a spring swap meet.  If all goes well, I plan to drive down tomorrow for
the day, just to do it.  I'll take a sleeping bag, so I may stretch it a
bit.  I haven't slept in the truck in more than 20 years... so this will be
an experience.  I know some old farts like H.L., Herb, Steve, Phil, and
others do it, so I'll survive.

The walking will be the biggest problem, so it would help to know where
Gene, Frobl, and others are set up.  Any reports will be appreciated.

George Willer
http://members.toast.net/gwill/

"If you believe in the right to life, then you must believe in
the right to have the means to defend that life." --Charley Reese