[AT] WWII Memorial and M Farmall

Dave Merchant nesys_com at ameritech.net
Sun May 2 03:23:31 PDT 2004

The size looks more like an H to me...

The perspective is way out of whack, a mixture of front and side views.

However, the inaccuracy may be second-hand.
The composition looks like it was copied directly from a WW-II propaganda
poster.
They were never known for accurate details.

..and are those Oliver rear wheels?

Nevertheless, I kinda like it.

Dave Merchant

At 08:45 PM 5/1/2004, you wrote:
>Yep, it sure looks like a "rare" IH M or maybe an H. Notice the single wheel
>front. With all the $$$ I'll bet this cost, it's too bad the
>sculpture/artist couldn't get it right. Typical of most things the
>government does without getting those who "know" involved. Sure must be a
>little fellow that can get in behind the belt pulley and tire. (:>).
>Considering how long it took to get a monument I guess we shouldn't be too
>critical.

Dave Merchant
kosh at nesys.com
nesys_com at ameritech.net