[AT] WWII Memorial and M Farmall

jfgrant jfgrant at triton.net
Sat May 1 17:45:08 PDT 2004

Yep, it sure looks like a "rare" IH M or maybe an H. Notice the single wheel
front. With all the $$$ I'll bet this cost, it's too bad the
sculpture/artist couldn't get it right. Typical of most things the
government does without getting those who "know" involved. Sure must be a
little fellow that can get in behind the belt pulley and tire. (:>).
Considering how long it took to get a monument I guess we shouldn't be too
critical.