[AT] Zetor tractors

Larry D. Goss rlgoss at evansville.net
Mon Mar 29 10:33:54 PST 2004

I see lots of Zetor's in Poland.  I don't have any personal experience
with them, but it is a company that has been around for many years.  The
tractors they have in Europe are all "street legal" -- turn signals,
hydraulic brakes, brake lights, closed cabs, front wheel fenders, mud
flaps, etc.  Most have jump seats for a passenger or two.  I'm headed
there again this weekend.  I'll keep my eyes peeled for any and all
tractors worth photographing.  Other brands that are popular: Belarus,
Ursas, and John Deere with a Fendt thrown in every once in a while!

Mattias, my wife is begging me to go to Sweden on this trip.  If we make
it, it will be this coming Monday, and we'll only be in the region of
the bridge that comes across from Denmark.

Larry