[AT] Trailer Brakes

Robinson robinson at svs.net
Sun Mar 28 20:27:43 PST 2004

	I have always been disappointed with the electric brakes on
my tandam trailer. It was one of the older ones with brakes
on one axle and they were the open type. Looked cheap. I
knew electric brakes could be excellant from past experience
with a large tamdam dually gooseneck lowboy. My old 24'
travel trailer has fully enclosed brakes on both axles and
they are excellant. I have now acquired an axle set like
that and will replace both axles on my tandam trailer. I
would have already done it but I will have to cut them down
a little in length. It is not that big of a job but moves it
out of the 20 minute job category.    :-)
--

"farmer"

Just when I was getting used to yesterday, along came today.

Francis Robinson
Central Indiana USA
robinson at svs.net