[AT] OT Lawn Tractor Mfg.

Larry D. Goss rlgoss at evansville.net
Sun Mar 28 10:28:50 PST 2004

OK.  Now I've got it in my mind.  How hard are you looking for a rear
PTO attachment?  The reason I ask is that a member of the PK list who
lives in Princeton contacted me privately about one he has for sale.  He
took it to Mission and was very disappointed in the price they were
willing to offer him.  If you're interested, I'll put you in contact
with him.

Larry