[AT] OT Lawn Tractor Mfg.

Steve W. falcon at telenet.net
Sun Mar 28 10:02:24 PST 2004

Larry,
 Same one I asked about on the PK list a while back. It was a 1614 when
I got it. So far it has been converted to something like a 2422 using PK
numbers. 24"rears, 22 horse B&S Vtwin, power steering using CC parts. It
also has a 48" deck now (I think it is a Woods)
I am working on a rear PTO for it as well using a jackshaft just inside
the frame and an electric clutch on the engine end.
I also have a loader and hoe in mind but haven't started on them yet.
Steve