[AT] OT Ford

Phil Auten PGA2 at hot1.net
Tue Mar 23 17:26:09 PST 2004

Jerry,
I have a similar problem with my '91. It's fuel injected and computerized.
It will run rough, with an intermittent
miss while running down the road at pretty much any speed under 65 mph, but
only while "cruising", that is
not accelerating or decelerating. A little more throttle and it smooths
out. Same thing for a little less throttle.
I suspect a vacuum leak somewhere, I just haven't found it yet.

Phil