[AT] Rationale for firing orders

Robert L. Holtzer rholtzer at earthlink.net
Mon Mar 22 21:13:05 PST 2004

Four cylinder cranks are flat -- two end cylinders are up and two center
cylinders down at the same time for primary balancing.  You can figure out
the various firing combinations that will work.  Anyone seen any four
cylinder cranks with 1/2 and 3/4 paired (ie, same throw)?  Would probably
be a great rocking couple to the balance!

Bob Holtzer