SV: [AT] OT Roller!

Mattias Kessén Mattias.kessen at telia.com
Fri Mar 19 09:56:16 PST 2004

It's mostly not the slang that is the problem, mostly it's the technical terms. But when you have discussed it for a while it usually get's understandable. The TV is full of American slang I assure you there's probably not any "bad words" I haven't heard of but they rarely discuss old iron on TV. Dinners ready gotta go.

/Mattias