SV: [AT] OT Roller!

charlie hill chill8 at cox.net
Fri Mar 19 04:51:29 PST 2004

Mattias,  Yes we use the word figure the same as Englishmen do but often in
this country we talk in slang that sometimes makes little or no sense unless
you understand the conversation to begin with.  We use and abuse our
language to it fullest extent.   I understood what you thought was funny
about it.  I was just trying to give you a little more background and
understanding of our slang language.

Charlie