[AT] Classified advertising

John Boehm rustyacres at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 19 18:18:54 PST 2004

Spencer- I've check the ads that I have running and
noticed that the titles for the ads are truncated to a
small portion of the previous length. Also my website
URL's have had the "/" converted to  "**", rendering
them unusable. Is there any way these two items can be
corrected? Thanks,

John Boehm
Woodland, CA
Visit my web site at http://vintagetractors.com