SV: [AT] OT Roller!

Richard Strobel Richard_Strobel7 at msn.com
Thu Mar 18 06:35:35 PST 2004

Every thing over here Mattias is "No Problem."  Used to be "You're Welcome."
If I say thank you..they say "No Problem."  Hell, if I thot it would have
created a problem, I wouldn't have asked it in the first place.  Damn I'm
sick of that:-))

Back on topic..I had a Tampo two drum roller similiar to your picture.  Not
made for hilly roads.  When the engine quit..EVERYTHING quit...except
gravity.  Couldn't get rid of it fast enough.  It was 5 tons dry..8 tons
wet.

Take Care
RickinMontana