SV: [AT] OT Roller!

charlie hill chill8 at cox.net
Thu Mar 18 04:54:00 PST 2004

Mattias,  I will help you a bit with this one.  You seem to do ok on most
English/American slang on your own.

Go figure just means ...... who knows .. or ... see if you can figure it
out... with the word "figure" meaning...study or contemplate.  It is a
colloquial expression.  I don't know if folks in other areas of the US have
heard "go figure" or not.

Charlie