[AT] new computer help request

pga2 at hot1.net pga2 at hot1.net
Thu Mar 18 05:31:15 PST 2004

Bruce,
1: No you can't load Win98 without reloading Autocad LT.
2: Check everything for a license key on the Autocad. since it is such
   an old copy, it may not require a key, but I doubt that. If you have
   the manuals, the key may be either printed or hand written in one of
   the manuals.
If you can't find a key for the Autocad, I'd just use it like it is until
after you've finalized your design, then try to reload.

Phil