[AT] Farmall B head

Phil Auten PGA2 at hot1.net
Wed Mar 17 17:49:15 PST 2004

Rick,
The A/B/C all used the same engine, so heads should be available
fairly reasonable. Problem is, a lot of them have cracks. I had a C
a few years ago that missed badly. Pulled the head to get the valves
done and it was cracked across two of the combustion chambers.
Found a good head for $100 and spent about $165 to get it redone.
Ran like a champ after that.

Phil