[AT] Allis D10s/D12s

charlie hill chill8 at cox.net
Wed Mar 17 13:52:24 PST 2004

I'm not saying this to pick on IH guys or any other brand for that matter.
It is just something a used part dealer said to me and a friend of mine one
day.

We heard about this highway patrolman who dabbled in used tractor parts on
the side.  We drove about 100 miles to get to his place hoping to find some
parts for a CA.  When we got there all he had was Farmall parts.  Wayne
asked him why he didn't have any AC parts and he said they weren't worth
fooling with.  He said AC's broke parts so seldom that it took him for ever
to sell them and get his money back.

That IS a true story but all joking aside.  I don't think you will have any
problems getting transmission parts for a D-10 or 12.  They might be
expensive but there  are some out there somewhere.

Charlie